The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Uses in Series
- This was used mainly in the Tracey Ullman shorts, it is then used less, but still frequently, in Season 1, and by Season 2, it was rarely heard again.
- In Children of a Lesser Clod; Ralph asks Homer "Where are we going" Homer replies shakily "To get some frosty chocolate milkshakes."
- In The Caper Chase a voice activated door, which Homer says "Homer Simpson" to which the door replies, "Voice does not match file from 1989". To which homer responds, "Let's go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes."
- In Treehouse of Horror XIII one of Homer's clones is the Tracey Ullman Era Homer that says this quote.
- The phrase, along with the equally seldom used Bart catchphrase "Cowabunga," are said while Homer and Bart are "shooting" an episode in the non-canon episode "Behind the Laughter."
- Simpsons short – "Football"
- Simpsons short – "The Closet"
- Simpsons short – "Family Therapy"
- Episode – "Bart the Genius"
- Episode – "There's No Disgrace Like Home"
- Episode – "Dead Putting Society"
- Episode – "Behind the Laughter"
- Episode – "Children of a Lesser Clod"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIII"
- Episode – "The Caper Chase"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.