Lewis' lookalike is often seen as a background character in scenes involving the school children, usually in Bart's class. His hair is usually colored black, dark-gray, or dark navy-blue. He is often seen smiling and has never spoken.
Behind the Laughter
- His physical appearance is, as said above, similar to that of Lewis. However, there are still some differences between the two:
- The easiest way to tell them apart is by their clothes. Lewis most often wears a red and orange striped shirt, while the lookalike wears a jacket that is usually colored blue and green.
- Their facial features are also slightly different, with the lookalike having taller eyes and mostly a smile on his face.
- The real Lewis has darkish-gray hair, while the lookalike has purple hair.
- Through out the 29 Seasons Lewis's Lookalike has never Spoken and only speaks in The Simpsons Game in the Springfield Hub.
- He plays the cymbals, as seen in his appearance at Dewey Largo's band room during the opening sequence.
- In the new opening sequence, he is mistakenly colored yellow, even though he was colored black in the original sequence.