- “I am not an easy man to work for. When directing "Hats Off to Hannukah", I reduced more than one cast member to tears. Did I expect too much from fourth graders? The review "Play enjoyed by all" speaks for itself.”
- ―Llewellyn Sinclair
Llewellyn is a short-tempered, argumentative, and cantankerous perfectionist. Originally, Marge is turned down for the part of Blanche, but after seeing how sad she really is, he realizes she's perfect. He insinuates that he once reduced a class of fourth graders to tears but got a decent review. In the musical, he plays Pablo, which was originally played by Otto but Otto "didn't work out". In the end, the musical is a success, which Llewelyn takes all the credit for.
He also took part in a record attempt for the world's tallest human pyramid.
He appears to identify as a homosexual as he is show to be part of the crowd during Moe's speech.
Later, he decides to give up his job and becomes a waiter.
- Episode – "A Streetcar Named Marge"
- Episode – "Sweets and Sour Marge"
- Episode – "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner"
- Episode – "Flaming Moe" (Cameo) Seen in the crowd at Moe's speech
- Episode – "Yolo"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "Fears of a Clown"
- Episode – "Daddicus Finch"
- Episode – "I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh"
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out