Lucille Botzcowski, also known as Miss. Botz and The Babysitter Bandit, is the antagonist in the episode Some Enchanted Evening, she was once the babysitter of Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. She mainly appears in only one episode, which is Some Enchanted Evening posing as the Simpson Babysitter.
Lucille Botzcowski was an escaped criminal, known as "The Babysitter Bandit". Hired by Homer from the Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers Babysitting Service, she was to babysit the kids while he and Marge go out on a date. After her arrival, the children discovered her true identity as a robber on America's Most Armed & Dangerous, but were captured (except for Maggie) and tied up (even Bart's mouth was duck taped) before they could stop her. She then started looting the Simpson house, but was eventually thwarted and captured by Bart, Lis,a and Maggie after Maggie saved Bart and Lisa. While the kids called for help from a pay phone, since Lucille had disconnected the house phones, Homer and Marge returned home, only to find Lucille hog-tied with her mouth taped shut so she couldn't call for help, staring uncontrollably and helplessly at The Happy Little Elves videotape that she forced Bart and Lisa to watch earlier. Deceiving Homer into freeing her, she advised him "Don't turn your back on that boy for a second" before escaping in time to evade the police. She made a brief appearance in "Bart Gets an "F" while the Springfield residents stood in a circle and sing during the snow day festivities. Ms. Botzcowski apparently remained free for some time as she was briefly mentioned in a newscast in "Bart's Dog Gets an F" that the police are looking for her.
A wanted sign featuring her photograph was briefly depicted on the notice board in the Springfield Police Station behind Chief Wiggum's desk, but showed her sporting brown hair. She later appeared to have been arrested and remanded to an insane asylum, as she was seen in a cell at Calmwood Mental Hospital, pacing back and forth. The cell door was unlocked and unguarded;it is unknown if she escaped or not, although she did briefly appear in her car in the non-canon Family Guy crossover "The Simpsons Guy".
She also appeared as the boss of Springfield Mall in The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants, where she frequently tried to drop luggage onto Bart, the main protagonist of the game and the player. Depending on whether Marge's name was spelled earlier, she will either deflect any luggage away from Bart, or Bart will have to dodge the luggage. Bart defeated her by throwing the luggage back at her.
- A mugshot of her in "Some Enchanted Evening" reveals that she is 6 feet tall and she weighs 178 lbs.
- She is left-handed.
- Miss. Botz makes a cameo in the episode The Simpsons Guy when she was getting her car washed by Peter and Homer.
- Bold indicates prominent role
- Episode – "The Telltale Head" (Seen in opening chase scene)
- Episode – "Some Enchanted Evening"
- Episode – "Bart's Dog Gets an F" (Picture only)
- Episode – "Homer Defined"
- Episode – "Boy-Scoutz 'n the Hood" (Picture appears in Chief Wiggum's office)
- Episode – "Hurricane Neddy" (non-speaking)
- – The Simpsons Movie (Seen in mob scene)
- The Simpsons Guy
- Video game – Bart vs. the Space Mutants
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Comic book – BartmanGirl