The Loop (TV)
- Paradiase Pier was the former name for Pixar Pier and Paradise Garden Parks at Disney's California Adventure.
- The store Marge and Bart go to is called "The China Syndrome". A "china syndrome" is a catastrophic nuclear accident and a 1979 movie of the same name.
- The Tea Shop Marge and Bart go to, named "The Leaf Garret Tea Shop" is a reference to Leif Garrett, a teen idol, actor and singer popular in the 1970s.
- In the "attack of the couches" couch gag, Professor Frink's couch loosely resembles a war machine from The War of the Worlds.
- At the tree house Marge shows a comic of Radioactive Man "side-by-side with Pelé", a famous Brazilian football player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.