Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|Marge the Lumberjill||
- The billboard gag states that "The Krusty the Clown Show the only thing not on Disney+", which is a reference to the streaming service that launched two days after the episode originally aired.
- Ralph, Milhouse, Sherri and Terri do a scene based on the teen drama series Riverdale and Chalmers mentioning the show and The CW.
- Jimbo, Dolph and Kearney do a play based on a YouTube video of a Let's Player, which involves a person playing a video game and sharing the gameplay experience with viewers.
- Martin, Jimbo, Sophie and Lewis Clark do a play based on the reality singing competition television series The Masked Singer, which also airs on FOX in america.
- Terry Bradshaw, Donny Osmond and Boner from the sitcom Growing Pains are mentioned as "judges".
- In Lisa's play, Kearney (as Maggie) quotes the play Long Day's Journey into Night which is Eugene O'Neill.
- Paula and Patty met at Burning Woman, which a parody of the festival Burning Man.
- During Paula video the heavy metal song Ace of Spades by Motörhead.
- The song "Lumberjill" by Jill Sobule mentions the manufacturing brand Black+Decker.
- Anger Watkins asks who the LeBron of timbersports is.
- Exxon-Mobil Unteaches You Science is a book by the ExxonMobil.
- Chip Bunyan says "forest gumption", which a reference to the romantic comedy-drama film Forrest Gump.
- Homer stated that Marge might leave and never return, just like the McRib, which was served in McDonalds restaurants.
- When the Simpsons (excluding Marge) arrive in Portland, "Feel It All Around" by Washed Out plays. This is the theme song for the sketch comedy television series Portlandia.
- Voodoo Doughnut is real company based in Portland.
- A water tower in Portland says that Portland is what would happen if Woody Harrelson was a city.
- Homer thinks that he looks like Nicolas Cage with a wig on.
- Paula owns DVDs of drama series Orange Is the New Black and the co-production television drama series The L Word.
- Paula also owns a poster We Can Do It!.
- Paula as of Janelle Monáe and Clea DuVall.
- Bart's book How Trees Work was written by Monsanto, which a agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation.
- Paula's Pugs are Nike and Swoosh. Nike's HQ are in Portland and Swoosh is the Nike logo name
- Marge wears a Pendleton Wool shirt, whose HQ is in Portland.
- Paula's socks pattern is that of the Portland International Airport's carpet, well known for people taking photos of their shoes on it.
- Matt Groening grew up in Portland. Many of the characters and locations are from the Portland area, and western Oregon. Actual Portland street names are used as Simpsons character names. These Portland streets are shown in this episode:
- Quimby St
- Kearney St
- Evergreen Terrace
- Dolph St
- Lovejoy St
- Van Houten Ave
- Flanders St
- Portland landmarks are shown in the episode:
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- VooDoo Doughnut
- White Stag sign
- Paula's Pugs are Nike and Swoosh. Nike's headquarters are in the Portland area. Swoosh is the name of the Nike logo.
- Marge is wearing a Pendleton Wool shirt. Pendleton Wool is headquartered in Portland, with mills located in nearby Washougal, WA and Pendelton, OR
- The carpet in the Portland International Airport is well known, with travelers taking photos of their shoes on the carpet. The carpet pattern is shown on Paula's socks.
- This is the first episode where Grey DeLisle voices Martin Prince, Sherri and Terri after Russi Taylor her death on 26 July 2019.
- This is one of the episodes when Marge does a wood-related job, the other is "Please Homer, Don't Hammer 'Em".
- Sam Monroe who appeared in the episode "The Girl on The Bus" is casted as Marge. Her mother and father appear too accompaigning her out.