The Loop (TV)
- The episode title is a reference to the film Midnight Cowboy.
- Homer, Bart, Lisa, Milhouse and Ralph sing Shout! as they reenact the toga party scene from Animal House.
- When Homer cries, it is a reference to the phrase, don't cry over spilled milk.
- The rumor that milk, mentos and lotto scrapings can make jetpack fuel, is a reference to the real life fact that an explosion can occur if you mix Diet Cola and Mentos.
- Guidopolis is a reference to an Italian American life style called Guido.
- Justin Timberwolf is a reference to Justin Timberlake.
- Marge's subplot seems to be a reverse situation compared to "Homer Alone".
- Homer previously switched from enjoying a ride to irritated while riding a vehicle repeatedly in "Dumbbell Indemnity".
- Lenny's licence plate reads DUI GUY.
- Marge seems to know nothing about computers. This is inconsistent with "Marge Gamer", in which she learns to use the Internet.
- When Louie was towing Homer's car into the impound lot, it was being towed by the front axle, despite he had hooked the car up by the rear axle when he began towing it.
- When Homer is towing The Rich Texan's car, he places the hook in the bumper, in a real car, the bumper would be torn off when the truck accelerates.
- Moe's tongue is white when he tells Homer about the price of the paint after looking at the pricing guide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.