The Missing Couch couch gag is the eighth couch gag of Season 2.
The Simpsons come to sit on the couch, but find it missing. They all turn their heads around quickly to look for it.
Behind the Laughter
- This is the first couch gag where there is no couch, or where no members of the family sit on the couch.
- Strangely, there is a sound that appears when the family sits on the couch when they stop to find the couch, even though they are not sitting. This only happens on Itchy & Scratchy & Marge, it is not heard in Lisa's Substitute.
- First couch gag to be used in the short opening, which cuts part of this couch gag as a result.
- Episode – "Itchy & Scratchy & Marge"
- Episode – "Lisa's Substitute"
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave" (Snapshot montage with other episode's gags)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.