The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- The game store sign 'Sequel Stop' is a reference to the store chain GameStop.
- Marge makes reference to DC superheroes Aquaman and Hawkman.
- At the end of the level Kang and Kodos use the word 'space' to replace certain words, a nod to how The Smurfs would say 'smurf' instead of some nouns and verbs.
- In the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions, Lisa brings together a cube, a sphere, and a triangle to make a ramp, the arrangement of EA Games' original logo.
- The trophy Marge collects in this level is "Hair Street Blues Hairspray", referencing the TV show Hill Street Blues.
- Grand Theft Scratchy is a reference to the game "Grand Theft Auto."
- At one point, the assumed name of the EA Executive was bleeped out for unknown reasons.
- ↑ EA Executive: Congratulations, Quimby. You've made Grand Theft Scratchy Day a tremendous success.
Mayor Quimby: Thank you, [bleep]. Why don't we celebrate with some interns?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.