The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Cowboy Bob and his Bob's RV Round-Up, from "The Call of the Simpsons", return; however, Cowboy Bob was not voiced by Albert Brooks this time. Also returning is the Merry Widow Insurance Company from "Homer's Triple Bypass".
- The first of two episodes this season to make a home-Homer pun.
- In the Spanish (from Spain) dubbed version, when Lisa reads Homer's Flinstones map, she says, "Dino, abreviatura de dinosaurio; consultarlo en la Wikipedia" (Dino, abbreviation of Dinosaur; search for it in Wikipedia). In the original English, she said "Dino, short for Dinosaur? Remember to Ask Jeeves"
- Among the vacation disasters: Homer impaled by a baquette in France, Homer being punched by [[Mickey Mouse and Goofy, and Homer stuck up Lincoln's nose on Mount Rushmore.
- This is the third time that Welcome to the jungle was on The Simpsons. First in Marge on the Lam, second in Eight Misbehavin'. Making it the most played song in pop culture on The Simpsons.
- Homer already owned an RV in The Call of the Simpsons
- Songs in this episode: "Vacation" by The Go-Gos, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses, "I've Been Everywhere" by Johnny Cash, and "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" by They Might Be Giants.
- The spider poison is called "Charlotte's Dead", an obvious parody of the children's book Charlotte's Web.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.