The Loop (TV)
- Bart: What the hey, Ms. K.
- Edna: Thank God, a real kid.
- Bart: Want my advice on dealing with the Hardly Boys?
- Edna: Why do you care?
- Bart: I don't, I'm just bored, watching worms drown.
- Edna: Okay, what have you got?
- Bart: Well, what you've gotta is get them into the real world.
- Todd: Skipping is cool!
- Rod: Especially when you're holding hands with your brother!
- Bart: If you don't act now, when they grow up, people like me are gonna take all their money, and girlfriends.
- Edna: Oh come on, they're not that hopeless.
- Todd: I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
- [Todd is riding a tricycle, but falls. Bart and Edna look at each other, and then look at Rod and Todd.]
- Homer Simpson: [as Jesus] Ye cannot judge me. Only my Father can judge me.
- Abraham Simpson: Crucify him!
- Homer Simpson: I'm taking you with me, old man!
- Homer Simpson: [wearing Jesus' robe] Ooh, roomy. Our Lord really knew how to keep 'em cool.
- Bart Simpson: Hey, dad. Remember when you said that if Ned Flanders ever remarried you'd eat your hat?
- Homer Simpson: [looking up at the crown of thorns he's wearing] Oh... [takes a bite] Ooh, licorice! [keeps eating] Mm, historically inaccurate.
- Homer Simpson: Welcome to married life. Another good man bites the dust.
- Marge Simpson: Homer!
- Homer Simpson: What? I'm talking about that guy. [points to man on the next bed, who is flat-lining and being carted out] I sure envy him.
- Ned Flanders: [dreaming of Todd's graduation] Wait a minute. Liberal professors? Feminist workshops? Abstract sculptures? This isn't a Midwestern Bible college. This is an elite East Coast university!
- Todd Flanders: It's okay, Daddy. I majored in Religious Studies.
- Ned Flanders: Phew.
- Todd Flanders: Comparative Religious Studies! [Ned screams]
- Sea Captain: I'm married to the sea, plus I have a thing on the side with two of the Great Lakes. I won't say which, but it's Erie how Superior they are.
- Principal Skinner: [about Ned] My rival.
- Superintendent Chalmers: Some rivalry. It's like Secretariat and a can of dog food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.