The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
New Springfield Anthem is a song from the Simpsons. It was featured in the episode "Walking Big & Tall". It is the Springfield town anthem. The song was composed by Asa Taccone with lyrics by Michael Price.
- Bart: Springfield's the only home that we've got
- Lisa: but to be frank, there's not a lot to recommend it.
- We've got a big sink hole
- Bart: and they shut down the think hole.
- Bart/Lisa: Hashtag Springfield pride had never ever trended.
- Lisa: But if you think of the things we lack.
- Bart: Instead of the stuff we've got.
- Bart/Lisa: Why Springfield?
- Bart/Lisa/Nelson/Milhouse: Why no~ot?
- We've only had a hurricane once.
- Milhouse: We haven't had a circus fire in months.
- Bart/Lisa/Nelson: Springfield. Why no~ot?
- Nelson: Oo-oo-ooh! We're just off the interstate.
- Ralph: Aa-aa-aah! The second right off exit eight.
- Dolph: You may find our culture lacking.
- Karney: We finally outlawed out snake whacking.
- All: Sure, our cops are easily bought
- and our dentists are all self taught
- but, Hooray for Springfield.
- Give two cheers.
- Small pox free for seven years.
- Why Springfield, why not?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.