The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- The Simpsons' creator Matt Groening's mother Margaret Wiggum-Groening's family originated from Norway, from Oppland County, the original surname being Veggum.
- In Coming to Homerica, Marge said that Maggie's first word was in Ogdenville dialect (Norwegian), but Maggie had spoken earlier. Marge had not heard this. In the same episode, it is revealed that the people from Ogdenville are mostly immigrants from Norway.
- Norway is one of the countries most often referred to in the Simpsons episodes.
- Krusty was once told that he was going to win the Nobel Peace Prize and needed to go to Oslo for the presentation ceremony. However, this was later revealed to be a ruse to get him to go to The Netherlands.
- Barney's mom is from Norway.
- A Norwegian foreign exchange student came over to North Haverbrook and impregnated Darcy. By the time she realized it, he had already returned to Norway, or Norwegia, as Darcy said.
- Episode – "Lisa the Greek" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Elementary School Musical"
- Episode – "Coming to Homerica"
- Episode – "Midnight Rx" (Mentioned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.