Officer Krackney is a guard at the Montgomery Burns State Prison which took the place of the Springfield Concert Hall after it was closed down due to dislike of classic music. Mr. Burns then hired him as a default guard to give new guards a test. Homer was very close to passing but failed when Otto found out his urine sample was full of drugs and switched the label on his with's Homer's. Homer then failed and then got so mad he kicked a bottle in the street five times and was arrested for illegal litter transport.
Soon, Krackney decided to have Homer become a full-time snitch after Homer reports Snake's close escape. Krackney then gives Homer a TV and a bunch of other devices to improve his jail cell but all the prisoners are bothered by the snitching of Homer they plan to kill him. Snake and Fat Tony then tell Homer there will be a jail break out at night and Homer tells Krackney and him and all the other guards quickly fall for it. Homer is then left in the prison running from the angry prisoners but Marge, Mr. Burns, Gov. Mary Bailey, Mr. Smithers, and Krackney save Homer and Homer decides to use his snitching powers for good.
Behind the Laughter
- Officer Krackney is sadistic and abusive and once said that he had killed his own father when he was a child.
- Krackney is voiced by the late Charles Napier.
- Krackney's uniform is similar to the one worn by Leslie Habablap from "Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming".
- Episode – "The Seven-Beer Snitch"
- Episode – "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind"
- Episode – "Clown in the Dumps" (non-speaking)
- Episode – "Dogtown" (stand)
- – The Simpsons Movie