They can be seen in their house, as the Simpson family spies on them, disgruntled over their love for one another, and the comfort the interior radiates. After the man spotted them, he came outside, and tried to shoot the Simpson family. He later reported them to the police. Going by some trophies in the house (like a mounted bear's head) as well as his proficiency with a shotgun, its suggested that he may have once been a hunter. He is seen in the mob in The Simpsons Movie.
Non Canon Appearances
He appears in "The Monkey's Paw", which is Lisa's nightmare in "Treehouse of Horror II". He also appears in "The Bart Zone", which is Bart's nightmare, where he has a nervous smile trying to think "happy thoughts" like the rest of Springfield.
- Episode – "There's No Disgrace Like Home"
- Episode – "When Flanders Failed"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror II" (The Monkey's Paw; The Bart Zone)
- Episode – "A Star is Burns"
- Episode – "Bart Sells His Soul"
- Episode – "Lisa the Tree Hugger"
- Episode – "Brake My Wife, Please"
- Episode – "A Midsummer's Nice Dream"
- Episode – "Covercraft"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Special – "Do the Bartman"
- Book – The Simpsons Rainy Day Fun Book