The Loop (TV)
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- (Homer is tying Dan Gillick to a chair to prevent him from killing anyone)
- Homer: When I was little my dad did this to me whenever I heard the ice cream truck. No matter how much Ice Cream I eat I never feel full.
- Louie: You think you're so smart, Alex Trebek. I remember when you were Alphonse Trebagoogoo.
- Homer: Dan!
- Dan: How do you keep finding me?
- Homer: You really should tweet less.
- Dan: Everyone has a right to know what I'm thinking all the time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.