Pete Michels is an animation director who used to work on The Simpsons. He currently works on Family Guy and Rick and Morty. He started working on The Simpsons in 1990 as a background layout artist. He worked his way up to character layout artist, timer, assistant director and then director. Michels has been a director for Rugrats and Rocko's Modern Life.
Background layout artist
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror"
- Episode – "Dancin' Homer"
- Episode – "Bart the Daredevil"
- Episode – "Bart Gets Hit by a Car"
- Episode – "The Way We Was"
- Episode – "Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment"
- Episode – "Lisa's Substitute"
- Episode – "Brother from Another Series"
- Episode – "The Cartridge Family"
- Episode – "Das Bus"
- Episode – "Lost Our Lisa"
- Episode – "When You Dish Upon a Star"
- Episode – "Homer to the Max"
- Episode – "They Saved Lisa's Brain"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror X"
- Episode – "Poppa's Got a Brand New Badge"
- Episode – "The Strong Arms of the Ma"
- Episode – "Brake My Wife, Please"
|Bob Anderson | Mike B. Anderson | Matthew Faughnan | Mark Kirkland | Lance Kramer | Nancy Kruse | Michael Marcantel | Chris Clements | Steven Dean Moore | Matthew Nastuk | Raymond S. Persi | Michael Polcino | Chuck Sheetz | Ralph Sosa | Rob Oliver|
|Neil Affleck | Wes Archer | Carlos Baeza | Brad Bird | Mark Ervin | Jen Kamerman | Jeffrey Lynch | Lauren MacMullan | Pete Michels | Rich Moore | Dominic Polcino | Jim Reardon | Swinton O. Scott III | Alan Smart | Susie Dietter | Shaun Cashman | David Silverman | Gregg Vanzo|
|Other animation staff|
|Anthony Bell | Gábor Csupó | Bill Kopp | Christian Roman | Eric Stefani | Lance Wilder | Craig Clark|
|Klasky-Csupo, Inc. | Film Roman | AKOM | Anivision | Rough Draft Studios | USAnimation | Toonzone Entertainment|