He first arrives with his brother at The Lofts at Springfield Elementary as their mother forces them to associate more with their father Bart. Bart lies to them by assuring them it will be the best Christmas ever, but they have telepathic abilities and are aware of the lie. Later, Bart becomes jealous after learning Jenda has remarried. Also, Homer spent time with them, which again made Bart jealous. By the end of the episode, he and his brother made amends with their father and indeed had the best Christmas ever, as Bart promised them. He or his brother might have appeared briefly in a photo owned by an young Bart.
- He is 5 years old.
- He and his brother have telepathic abilities.
- Much like his father, he, for reasons unknown, calls his paternal grandfather by his real name.
- He and his Brother Kirk are named after Captains Picard and Kirk of Star Trek.
- Episode – "Holidays of Future Passed"
- Episode – "A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again" (Possible photo appearance)
- Episode – "Days of Future Future"
- Episode – "Daddicus Finch" (Flash-forward scene)