Every location outside of Springfield that the Simpson family visited.
- Simpson Safari - The Simpson family wins a trip here when Homer finds a golden giraffe cracker in a 30 year old box of animal crackers.
- Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish" - Grampa was in the Ardennes during his experience in World War II.
- The Crepes of Wrath - Bart Simpson is transferred to France by Seymour Skinner in a foreign exchange scheme, and is forced to work with criminals Ugolin and Cesar, who spike wine with antifreeze.
- The Devil Wears Nada - Homer Simpson, as Carl Carlson's assistant, attends the Annual Nuclear Power Expo in Paris with Carl Carlson.
- Bart-Mangled Banner - The Simpson family "moves" to France after they are picked up by a French freighter when they are swimming to land after they escaped Alcatraz Prison. They were well adjusted, but they still miss America mainly because it's where all their stuff is.
- To Courier with Love - When Marge confesses that she's not happy with her life, Homer plans to use Jay Leno's money to take Marge and the rest of the Simpson family to Paris in order to make her happy.
- Brush with Greatness - Former Beatles member Ringo Starr lives in his estate in England and is seen replying to fan mail years after Marge sent him her painting and her letter.
- The Regina Monologues - The Simpson family go on a vacation to England and London after Lisa convinces Bart to take them on a vacation when he finds a $1000 bill. Meanwhile, Grampa attempts to search for his English love interest Edwina here.
- Edwina, Grampa's English love interest from World War II, and Abbie, Edwina's daughter, live in the United Kingdom.
- Grampa was stationed there during his experience in World War II.
- Monty Can't Buy Me Love - Homer goes to the Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands in Scotland with Mr. Burns, Jonathan Frink and Groundskeeper Willie in order to locate and capture the Loch Ness Monster. Burns plans to empty the loch, and after emptying it, they found the Loch Ness Monster.
- In the Name of the Grandfather - Homer decides to take Grampa and the rest of the family to Ireland after Grampa reminisces about O'Flanagan's pub in Dunkilderry. While there, Homer and Grampa spend time at O'Flanagan's while the rest of the family tours various Irish landmarks, including the Giant's Causeway, Blarney Castle, the Guinness Brewery and Dublin.
- The Saga of Carl - Homer, Moe and Lenny embark to Iceland, Carl Carlson's homeland, on a Nordic adventure to rescue the winning cash they won from Carl.
- In the Name of the Grandfather - Grampa is taken to Ireland by the Simpson family and spends time with Homer at O'Flanagan's pub after he recalls about the pub where he claims to would've had the best night of his life many years ago.
- The Last of the Red Hat Mamas - Lisa settles on traveling to Italy while seeking summer opportunities.
- The Italian Bob - Homer and the rest of the Simpson family go to Italy when Mr. Burns asks Homer to pick up his new Lamborgotti Fasterossa after his 1936 Stutz Bearcat was beyond repair.
- Yolo - Homer's old pen pal Eduardo Barcelona from Barcelona, Spain comes to Springfield to visit him and fulfill all his dreams.
- Treehouse of Horror XIV - In the "Frinkenstein" segment, the family goes to Stockholm, Sweden for the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences award ceremony, where Jonathan Frink Sr. tries to make amends with his son Jonathan Frink for his recent behavior, but he goes on yet another rampage through the audience, stealing brains of scientists growing more intelligent. Frink Jr. manages to stop his father with a kick in the crotch, thus killing him.
- Elementary School Musical - Bart and Homer escort Krusty to supposedly collect the Noble prize but instead are sent to The Hague, Netherlands to try Krusty for international crimes.
- Goo Goo Gai Pan - The family visits China with Selma.
- Bart on the Road - Bart is sent to Hong Kong, China as a courier.
- Homer and Apu - Homer goes to the Kwik-E-Mart Central Office in India with Apu in order to get his job back.
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore - The Springfield Nuclear Power Plant shuts down and moves to India, where Homer is chosen to manage the new Indian plant.
- Apocalypse Cow - Apu sends Lou there to be treated like a god.
- The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed - Ned invites Homer and the rest of the family to Jerusalem, Israel along on a church retreat in an attempt to save his soul.
- Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo - The family visits Tokyo, Japan after they book a last-minute flight with cheap tickets for their vacation when Homer loses all of the family's checking account money.
- Principal Charming - Photo in Patty and Selma's photo album of the two at Lenin's tomb.
- Simpson Tide - File photo of Homer doing the Hopak in front of the Kremlin.
- The Bart Wants What It Wants - The family visits the city of Toronto, Canada.
- Midnight Rx - Homer, Grampa, Ned, Apu and Mr. Burns go to the city of Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada in order to obtain cheap prescription drugs.
- Boy Meets Curl - Marge and Homer make it to the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games in the city of Vancouver, Canada after they try out when they discovered their love for curling while Lisa develops an addiction to collecting Olympic pins there.
- The Simpsons Movie - The family is implied to have passed through this country while driving to Alaska.
- Bart on the Road - Martin Prince mentions that he, Bart, Milhouse and Nelson had arrived in the vast cornfields of Canada.
- I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can - Lisa mentions that the Spellympics are taking place in Calgary, Alberta.
- Tyler, along with his father, brother and sister, are from the city of Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada.
- The Trouble with Trillions - Homer, Mr. Burns and Smithers fly there and meet Fidel Castro after Burns steals a trillion dollar bill from him when forced to go undercover with the government.
- Havana Wild Weekend - The family travels to Cuba with Grampa in order to get cheap medical care for him when the Retirement Castle and the V.A. hospital can't solve his health issues.
- Kamp Krusty - When the kids of Springfield had a terrible time at Kamp Krusty, Krusty took them to the city of Tijuana, Mexico to make it up to them.
- The Bob Next Door - Sideshow Bob (disguised as Walt Warren) kidnapped Bart and took him to Five Corners, with Walt and the Simpson family in pursuit. Along the way, Bob left a false trail indicating that he was headed for Mexico. Walt saw through the deception and continued to Five Corners, but the Simpsons followed the false lead and went to Mexico, where Homer managed to get into an argument with a cook over the question of "How do you say 'taco' in Mexican?".
- Kill Gil, Volumes I & II - The family goes to the city of Scottsdale, Arizona so that Marge can confront Gil Gunderson.
- Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife - Homer mentions that he can never go back to Lake Havasu when showing Fox Network executives his “Homer Gone Wild #6” CD.
- Fland Canyon - The Simpsons and the Flanders visit the Grand Canyon in Arizona. However, their tour guide fell off a cliff making both families stranded inside the canyon, so Homer and Ned decided to steal the supplies from a millionares camping site in order to survive.
- Beyond Blunderdome - Mel Gibson invites Homer and his family to come with him to Hollywood, California in order to change his movie.
- Lisa the Drama Queen - Principal Skinner mentions seeing photos of the Simpsons' trip to Yosemite, California.
- Angry Dad: The Movie - Out of frustration against Homer for unnervingly hogging all the credit, Bart distracts Homer from going by making him and Marge go on an sightseeing tour in Los Angeles, California while he and Lisa go to the award show.
- Cross Country Clown (comic) - Bart, Homer and Krusty go to California.
- District of Columbia
- Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington - Thanks to Lisa's patriotic and winning essay in a contest sponsored by Reading Digest magazine, the Simpsons win a trip to Washington DC.
- Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington - After Bart sees a "The Krusty the Clown Show" advertisement, he thinks Krusty should run for Congress in Washington DC, (after the old Congressman Horace Wilcox passes away) and pass a bill to reroute the air traffic.
- Homer Badman - Grampa mentions visiting this state.
- Homerazzi - The Simpsons went to a beach there, and Marge recreates the photo of them there after their photo album was destroyed.
- Special Edna - Bart informs his family that, as nominator, he and his family along with Edna Krabappel are going to Orlando, Florida, where the Teacher of the Year award ceremony will take place in EFCOT Center.
- Kill the Alligator and Run - Homer is suffering from insomnia due to stress about his age. In an attempt to heal, the family takes a vacation to Florida. Little do they know, it is spring break when they arrive. After Homer accidentally kills the town alligator mascot, the family must go into hiding to avoid getting arrested.
- Deep Space Homer - NASA takes both Homer and Barney to Cape Canaveral for astronaut training exercises.
- Sunday, Cruddy Sunday - Homer meets a travel agent named Wally Kogen who offers to send him to the Super Bowl for free if he can sign up all of his friends for a special travel package. Homer convinces Moe, Barney, Lenny, Carl, Kirk Van Houten and several other men to sign up. All the men pile into a bus Wally furnishes for the trip and drink their way to Miami for the game. When they get there, however, they discover that the tickets Wally sold them were counterfeit.
- Catch 'Em if You Can - When the kids realize that Marge and Homer have gone to Miami for a second Honeymoon (instead for their birthday of their uncle), the siblings do what they can to ruin their parents' honeymoon.
- The Old Man and the Key - Grampa is crushed when Zelda accepts Zack’s offer to spend some time in Branson, Missouri. With help from Bart, he hot wires Marge's car and heads off to win back his love. Homer and Marge deduce where Grampa has taken the car. They choose to take a bus to Branson so they can confront him. Bart and Grampa follow Zelda and Zack into a Branson theater, where a huge musical revue is underway, featuring a huge cast of faded stars.
- Bart on the Road - After Bart, Milhouse, Martin and Nelson plan to go to the World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee when Bart gets a fake driver's license, Nelson makes them take a detour in Branson, Missouri (Bart: "Dad says it's just like Vegas... if it were run by Ned Flanders"), where he can see his hero, Andy Williams.
- New Jersey
- Catch 'Em if You Can - Homer and Marge run away to Atlantic City, where they see their children on their trail once again.
- The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace - Homer sets out with Bart and his electric hammer to the Edison Museum in New Jersey to destroy the reclining chair after he notices his poster of Edison sitting in the same chair Homer invented (revealing that Edison already invented it) and finds out that no one else saw the extra legs on it and thus Edison has never received public credit for inventing it.
- New York
- The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson - Driven to the brink of insanity by his appointed status as designated driver, Barney Gumble drives to downtown Manhattan in Homer's car, leaving it there. But when the family journeys to the Big Apple to retrieve their property, Homer faces a one-on-one showdown with the dreaded boot.
- Catch 'Em if You Can - Homer and Marge find themselves in Niagara Falls while running off from their kids, but they're following their trail once again here.
- The Simpsons return to New York City when Lisa finds temporary success on Broadway in Lisa with an "S".
- State of Springfield
- Dancin' Homer - The family moves to Capital City when Homer is promoted by Antoine Tex O'Hara to the team in Capital City after the Isotopes keep winning more games thanks to Homer as the Springfield Isotopes mascot, "Dancin' Homer".
- Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade - After Bart and Lisa are in third grade at the same time, they are made buddies as part of the buddy system on a field trip to Capital City, and are forced to work together after they get lost there.
- Lemon of Troy - Bart, Milhouse, Nelson, Martin, Todd and Database wage war on Shelbyville after their beloved town lemon tree comes up missing. Meanwhile, Homer, Ned, Kirk, Martin Prince, Sr. and Database's father take Ned's RV to search for their sons and bring back their lemon tree.
- The Severn-Beer Snitch - The family visits Shelbyville, but the citizens of Shelbyville call Springfield's residents "hicks".
- Marge vs. the Monorail - Marge immediately drives to North Haverbrook, where Lyle Lanley mentioned that it was a previous purchaser of one of his monorails.
- Lyle Lanley sold monorails to Ogdenville and Brockway.
- You Only Move Twice - Homer moves the family to Cypress Creek after he receives a better job offer at a better nuclear power plant, but Homer is oblivious to the fact that his new boss is Hank Scorpio, a James Bond-style super villain who is out to rule the world.
- Midnight Towboy - Homer works as a tow truck operator in Guidopolis. Later, after Homer gets abducted by Louie and other tow truck drivers in a trap hole in his basement in Guidopolis, Maggie saves Homer there by using her independent abilities and riding on Santa's Little Helper.
- Summer of 4 Ft. 2 - Ned makes a deal with Homer to watch over his beach house in Little Pwagmattasquarmsettport while he serves jury duty. The Simpson family head out to the beach house, with Marge suggesting that Bart could bring Milhouse and Lisa bring a friend too (only that Lisa has no friends).
- Little Big Girl - When Bart gets annoyed by Homer's errands after he gets awarded with a driver's license, he flees to North Haverbrook, where he has a relationship with an older girl named Darcy.
- Cape Feare - The Simpson family enter the Witness Relocation Program, nicknamed as "The Thompsons" and move to Terror Lake, a "Cape Fear"-esque town several miles away in order to avoid Sideshow Bob.
- Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh - When Marge discovers the poor teaching conditions at Springfield Elementary, she gets Homer to rent an apartment in the Waverly Hills area so Bart and Lisa can attend school there.
- Blame It on Lisa - Lisa sponsors a South American orphan named Ronaldo, and when he is reported missing, the Simpsons go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to search for him.
- You Don't Have to Live Like a Referee - Homer is called to referee for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- Lost Verizon - The family goes to Machu Picchu, Peru (Marge's dream trip that the family couldn't afford) and search all over the Inca ruins for Bart (which is actually a bird they've been searching for the whole time thanks to Bart putting the GPS on its leg as a prank).
- Missionary: Impossible - Homer is accidentally left on an island in Micronesia as a missionary. He attempts to teach the natives of his ways, leading to disastrous results.
- Bart vs. Australia - In a way to spite Lisa, Bart makes a prank call to Tobias Drundridge, a naive Australian boy, which sparks international controversy. Because of this, the State Department wants to imprison him for five years, but settles upon having Bart personally apologize in Australia. Eventually, the family is sent to Australia, where they start exploring the culture.
- A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again - The family gets left behind in Antarctica after everyone on the cruise ship are upset them when Bart did a prank consisting of playing the movie "Pandora Strain" from the suite on the screens (making everyone think there is an outbreak keeping all ships at sea).
- Deep Space Homer - NASA plans to improve its public image by sending Homer into space with Buzz Aldrin.
- Homerazzi - NASA sends Homer back up to space when Marge needed to reshoot the photo album after it was destroyed.
- The Computer Wore Menace Shoes - Homer is captured and taken to "The Island", a place where those who know too much are taken out of society, after one of his made-up stories on his website turns out to be true.
- Homer the Heretic - Homer has a dream in which he personally appears to God in Heaven. God is very angry at Homer for "forsaking his church", but Homer points out that he's not a bad guy, as he works hard and loves his children, and asks why he should spend half his Sunday hearing about how he's going to hell. After a brief chat about football, Homer explains that what bugs him most about church is the sermons, where God couldn't agree more. He mentions that Reverend Lovejoy really displeases him and that he'll give him a canker sore. Later, at the end of the episode, God agrees with Homer's point and agrees to let Homer worship in his own way.
- Thank God It's Doomsday - After the rapture, Homer dreams about being in heaven.
- The Simpsons Game - The family goes to Heaven to defeat God, the final boss of the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.