When The Simpsons went to London on their holidays, Homer hit her carriage with the Mini Cooper he hired. Because of this, as well as Homer's assumption that she was an imposter due to the initials on her luggage saying "H.R.H.", which in his mind meant Henrietta R. Hippo instead of "Her Royal Highness", she sentenced Homer to be imprisoned in the Tower of London and later executed by decapitating him and later placing his head on a spike. After Homer's backfired escape through a secret passage, she later pardons Homer and allows him to leave England after he apologises, although under the condition that the Simpsons family take Madonna with them when they leave.
- In "The Regina Monologues" her luggage carried the inscription H.R.H which means Her Royal Highness, which is used for Princes and Princesses, but since she is the Queen, her luggage inscription should have read H.M. as in Her Majesty, because that is her official style, but prior to ascending to the British Throne, she did carry the style Her Royal Highness Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh.
- She was born on April 21st, 1926.
- Before The Simpsons premiered on television, she became queen of the United Kingdom on February 6th, 1952 at the age of 26 and was crowned a year later on June 2nd, 1953 at the age of 27.
- Episode – "Kamp Krusty"
- Episode – "Behind the Laughter"
- Episode – "The Regina Monologues"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family" (mentioned)
- Episode – "To Surveil With Love"
- Episode – "A Midsummer's Nice Dream"
- Episode – "Married to the Blob" (Shown on the cover of The Death of Radioactive Man)
- Episode – "Haw-Haw Land"
- Episode – "The Princess Guide" (mentioned)
|Ms. Albright | June Bellamy | Belle | Billy (actor) | Booberella | Colin | Cosine | Crazy Cat Lady | Michael D'Amico | David (Treehouse of Horror XVI) | Devan Woosterfield | Dia-Betty | Mia Farrow | Ginger Flanders | Mrs. Glick | Adil Hoxha | Bernice Hibbert | Cookie Kwan | Lester | Audrey McConnell | Medicine Woman | Mrs. Muntz | Lindsey Naegle | Manjula Nahasapeemapetilon | Opal | Poor Violet | Lois Pennycandy | Pepi | Phillips | Brunella Pommelhorst | Ronaldo (Blame It on Lisa) | Dr. Simpson | Agnes Skinner | Brandine Spuckler | Jitney Spuckler | Whitney Spuckler | Spud | Dolph Starbeam | Clara Stetson | Gino Terwilliger | Dame Judith Underdunk | Veronica | Vicki Valentine | Plopper | Princess Diana|