- For other uses, see Radioactive Man (disambiguation)
Radioactive Man was a television series that aired during the mid 1960s and early 1970s. It was about the exploits of Radioactive Man and his sidekick Fallout Boy and was based on the comic book series of the same name. The series was sponsored by Laramie Cigarettes, the reason Radioactive Man often smoked during the series. Its reruns are aired in syndication around Springfield.
When a feature film adaptation was made, the director said that they wanted to stay "as far away from the campy '70s version as possible."
- Radioactive Man, played by Dirk Richter
- Fallout Boy, played by Buddy Hodges
- The Scoutmaster, played by Paul Lynde
Behind the laughter
- The Radioactive Man TV series is an obvious spoof of the Batman TV series of the 1960s.