- ―Sarah Wiggum
- “Clancy! Use the remote!”
- ―Sarah Wiggum reacting after Chief Wiggum shoots the television
She has a nasal-likely voice but her personality isn't very established beyond the fact that she’s a loyal wife to Chief Wiggum. She’s a loving and kind woman to everyone though, despite us not really seeing it much. We have witnessed Chief Wiggum having heart and love for others, for example him hugging Lou, as well as Homer and Marge. This might give us a clue that Sarah is just as, if not more loving then Chief Wiggum can be to others at times. But she does love and care deeply for her family though.
In the Season 14 episode, "A Star Is Born Again" , Clancy mentions she was more beautiful at the dance than the day he arrested, she giggles in reply. He then mentions he only planted the crystal meth on her so she would "notice" him so he has an excuse to arrest her and fall in love with her, despite not doing the crystal meth, any drugs, or any crimes in general. Sarah (according to Clancy) is his "home force". At one time, she immediately dials the authorities at Clancy's command as a reference to the old-fashioned operator who had the stereotypical name "Sarah."
Sarah has bluish-purple hair and she wears a light teal (almost white) shirt with rolled up sleeves below a light pinkish-orange dress and wears reddish-orange shoes. Sarah is about 5'8" tall and is fat, but not as fat as Chief Wiggum. Sarah weighs probably the same as Homer, so about 250 pounds.
In "The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase," where various supporting characters get spin-offs, one spin-off (Wiggum, P.I.) has Sarah's marriage to Clancy eventually dissolve and they get a divorce. He gets custody of Ralph and moves to New Orleans.
The Simpsons Game, when you talk to Sarah, all she says is 'Clancy' (referring to her husband). This includes when you attack her and when she runs away screaming. Chief Wiggum mentions her during the Duff Ultimate Eating Challenge saying that the food was so much better than her cooking.
In August 2018 Sarah was added as a Premium Character to Tapped Out in a bundle which also contains the Springfield Aquarium. She is one of the 'Alcoholic' characters as her tasks include the hour-task of attending AA Meetings with characters such as Bernice Hibbert and Barney. The Sarah Wiggum/Springfield Aquarium bundle reappeared during the Black Friday 2018 event as one of the prizes inside selected mystery crates.
- She tries out for Poochie's voice for The Itchy & Scratchy Show, but of course, she isn't heard.
- Clancy's pet name for her is "Poppin Fresh" based on the Pillsbury Doughboy.
- As hinted by Ralph: "You look like my mommy after her box of wine." She may be an alcoholic, but she is only portrayed as an alcoholic in Tapped Out, as in the series when she has appearances, she is not drinking in every appearance or everytime a bar appears, she isn't in the background. Only in a few episodes with her having appearances show her drinking or holding a glass of wine. So it’s safe to say she isn’t an alcoholic in the series, but In Tapped out.
- It is revealed that Marge Simpson does not like Sarah, because Marge doesn’t trust her.
- In "The President Wore Pearls", she was shown with ginger hair.