- At SDCC 2013, it was confirmed that there would be a crossover with Family Guy.
- The Simpsons episodes air Fall of 2014
- The crossover between The Simpsons and Futurama was originally thought to be either the Season 25 finale or the Season 26 premiere. Both of the crossover episodes aired on Fox.
- A crossover between The Simpsons and The Simpsons from The Tracey Ullman Show has been confirmed. (Treehouse of Horror XXV).
|Image||#||Title||Prod. Code||Airdate||Title Reference|
|553||Clown in the Dumps||SABF20||September 28, 2014||Down in the Dumps|
|554||The Wreck of the Relationship||SABF17||October 5, 2014||N/A|
|555||Super Franchise Me||SABF19||October 12, 2014||Super Size Me|
|556||Treehouse of Horror XXV||SABF21||October 19, 2014||N/A|
|557||Opposites A-Frack||SABF22||November 2, 2014||Opposites Attract|
|558||Simpsorama||SABF16||November 9, 2014||Futurama|
|559||Blazed and Confused||TABF01||November 16, 2014||Dazed and Confused|
|560||Covercraft||TABF02||November 23, 2014||Hovercraft|
|561||I Won't Be Home for Christmas||TABF03||December 7, 2014||I Won't Be Home for Christmas|
|562||The Man Who Came to Be Dinner||RABF15||January 4, 2015||The Man Who Came to Dinner|
|563||Bart's New Friend||TABF05||January 11, 2015||N/A|
|564||The Musk Who Fell to Earth||TABF04||January 25, 2015||The Man Who Fell to Earth|
|565||Walking Big & Tall||TABF06||February 8, 2015||Walking Tall|
|566||My Fare Lady||TABF07||February 15, 2015||My Fair Lady|
|567||The Princess Guide||TABF08||March 1, 2015||The Princess Bride|
|568||Sky Police||TABF09||March 8, 2015||N/A|
|569||Waiting for Duffman||TABF10||March 15, 2015||Waiting for Guffman|
|570||Peeping Mom||TABF11||April 19, 2015||Peeping Tom|
|571||The Kids Are All Fight||TABF12||April 26, 2015||The Kids Are All Right|
|572||Let's Go Fly a Coot||TABF13||May 3, 2015||Let's Go Fly a Kite|
|573||Bull-E||TABF15||May 10, 2015||Wall-E|
|574||Mathlete's Feat||TABF16||May 17, 2015||Athlete's Foot|
- An episode with Jeff Ross 
- An episode with Nick Offerman
- An episode with Joe Mantegna 
- An episode with David Hyde Pierce
- An episode with Matthew Sweet
- An episode with Will Forte 
- An episode with Sarah Silverman
- An episode with Elon Musk
- An episode with Weird Al Yankovic
- An episode with Richard Branson
- An episode with Pharrell Williams
- Carice van Houten will voice Milhouse's cousin, Annika.
In an episode that was tentatively aired for the season 26 premiere, a character would be killed off who was voiced by Emmy Award-winning voice actor who won an Emmy for that role. Al Jean stated that it would not be Edna Krabappel as that character would be retired following the death of her voice actor, Marcia Wallace, who had died four weeks after the announcement, on October 25, 2013.
On October 11, 2013, Entertainment Weekly reported that Al Jean stated the character had appeared on the show more than twice. The story the death occurs in is "an emotional story" and the manner of the death would be "funny". At the time of the interview, the actor had not informed which character it would be. Jean also warned about misinformation: "We'll be putting out a lot of false leads in the coming months to try to trick people into watching the premiere", followed by "It'll be bigger than 'Who shot J.R.?', but not as big as 'Who Shot Mr. Burns?"
Hank Azaria confirmed that it would not be one of his characters. In an interview with The Independent, he stated that he had been told which character it will be and it was not a character he voiced. It was assumed that it would not be a character voiced by Harry Shearer, as he had not won an Emmy Award. On September 28, it had been revealed that Hyman Krustofsky was the character who passed away in "Clown in the Dumps".
- Jeff Ross confirms Simpsons role, November 20, 2013
- Mantegna/statuses/403272683711762432 Joe Mantegna confirms Simpsons Role, June 13, 2014
- A Simpsons Character Will Die This Season—Who Will it Be? - Time, October 2, 2013
- Marcia Wallace, star on Newhart show and 'The Simpsons,' dies, CNN, October 27, 2013
- 'Simpsons' producer on mystery death in Springfield: Even the actor doesn't know yet, Entertainment Weekly, October 11, 2013
- Simpsons character death hugely narrowed down following Hank Azaria tip, The Independent, January 24, 2014
|The Simpsons Season Directory|
|Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 •|
Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12 • Season 13 • Season 14 • Season 15 • Season 16 • Season 17 •
Season 18 • Season 19 • Season 20 • Season 21 • Season 22 • Season 23 • Season 24 • Season 25 •
Season 26 • Season 27 • Season 28 • Season 29 • Season 30 • Season 31 • Season 32