Bart tells his second scary story to Lisa called "Hungry are the Damned". In the story, Serak prepared the Simpson family as dinner while the spaceship was heading to Rigel 7. Serak was also mentioned in the Bart Simpson Comics story "Cooking with Kang & Kodos." He is said to weigh a ton, and tells the Simpsons family that his name can only be pronounced correctly if their tongues are pulled out.
- "There you go, earthlings. Take all you want, but eat all you take."
- "To pronounce it correctly, I'll have to pull out your tongue."
- "Your wife is quite a dish!"
- "When we arrive, there will be plenty of time to chew the fat."
- "This'll give these humans the perfect flavor."
- "I slaved in the kitchen for days to cook for you people!"
- "You aren't the only beings who have emotions, you know."
Behind the Laughter
The name Serak was obviously adopted from Star Trek's character Sarek (the father of Spock), just as the name Kang and Kodos are also names taken from the original Star Trek.
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror"
- Treehouse of Horror XVII (potentially one of the invading Rigellians)
- Comic book – Cooking with Kang & Kodos (heard only)