- “I'm Shauna”
- ―Shauna's catchphrase
“All seeing? Yeah, When’s that last time you saw your feet?” —Shauna insulting Comic Book Guy’s weight
- “Either the duck suffers or the kid does, or none of you's getting nothing from Shauna. I'm Shauna.”
- ―Shauna's first spoken line.
Shauna has medium-length brown hair and freckles and wears red lipstick and gold hoop earrings. She also sports two tribal tattoos on her upper-arms. She is most often seen wearing torn blue jeans, a short white tank top that opens her belly button, and brown flip-flops, and has also been seen in a red bikini when swimming and a red devil outfit at Halloween.
Sometimes, she wears a red bandana on her head, mostly in her earlier appearances.
In Livin' La Pura Vida Shauna was seen wearing a black bralette under an open orange, shortsleeved, button up with blue jean shorts, and black and white sandals
Shauna is also seen wearing a black jacket with red trim during episodes set in the fall/winter.
Shauna seems to be a bully, since Jimbo Jones, Dolph and Kearney had to impress her by throwing a duckling into the air, and according to Shauna, either the ducks suffer or Bart does. She later becomes Jimbo's girlfriend, as Ned sees her kissing Jimbo. She later makes a cameo as one of Jimbo's SpringFace friends, and later as one of Nelson's many wives as seen in a non-canon story. Her most prominent appearance was in "Beware My Cheating Bart", in which she was a central character. She becomes smitten with Bart when he keeps standing up for her after being assigned by Jimbo to watch her while he and his friends do other activities that do not interest her. They briefly date, but the two soon break up after a confrontation with Jimbo and Lisa leads to Shauna realizing that she is better without either Jimbo or Bart. It is revealed that she started dating both Jeremy Freedman and a much older man. She seems to have gotten back together with Jimbo In "The Man Who Grew Too Much".
In "Pay Pal", it was revealed that Shauna works as a cashier at Swapper Jack's where she made out with Ol' Gil Gunderson.. In Sorry Not Sorry it was revealed that she sells weed to teachers such as Dewey Largo. She also does sharpie tattoo.
- Shauna is implied to be bisexual, as Dolph said she invited 200 boys (not including Jimbo) and seven girls to make out with her on a SpringFace-sent message.
- Simpsons World names her the "Sleazy Girl".
- In "Diggs," she is seen smoking in church.
- She is shown smoking again in "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting", in which it is also revealed that she is the daughter of Gary Chalmers.
- In “Treehouse of Horror XXVIII”, she is dressed as Pippi Longstocking.
- In "Daddicus Finch", she is attending her Bat Mitzvah ceremony at the synagogue and reciting from the Scriptures in Hebrew.
- Her "Star Board" alias in The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson is "IMSHAUNA"