The Loop (TV)
- Lisa: Ladies, grab your peddles! [Sherri, Terri and Janey grabs their peddles off the pavement]
- [Lisa then tries to pick hers up, but the three girls can see her butt]
- Sherri: *giggles*
- Lisa: What?
- Sherri: Nothing...
- [Lisa tries to pick up her peddle again, the girls see her rear again]
- Sherri, Terri, and Janey: *giggles* Lisa has a big butt! Lisa has a big butt!
- Lisa: Shut up! I do not!
- Terri: Oh, no! Don't make Lisa mad!
- Sherri: She might crush us all with her giant butt!
- Homer: Well, take note of this! [grunting while strangling Bart, Bart laughing while strangled]
- Ralph Wiggum: Bart's my bestest boyfriend!
- (Marge in the Bowling Alley with Nelson)
- Marge: Sometimes, I think he's more interested in his Itchy and Mitchy cartoons than me.
- (Bart and Lisa go home and witness Marge hugging Nelson)
- Bart: My mother... my bully... my God.
- (Marge opens the door and meets Mrs. Muntz)
- Mrs. Muntz: Self-respect. No wonder he came home with his vest all buttoned like he was somebody. (Underwear falls)
- Marge: Go home to your son, Mrs. Muntz, and try not to have intercourse on the way.
- Everyone except Sherri and Terri: (singing) Sherri smells, Terri smells,Stinky all the way. Stink stink stink, Stink stink stink, One horse open sleigh!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.