A flashback shows Moe's bar rag being taken to Spain, where it is used for it was used in different manners (most of them related to torture), But an artist, Michelangelo (Julio), used it to paint his masterpiece in a cathedral's ceiling. After the painting was done, the rag became useless. Later, they used the piece of cloth to make the flag of a Confederate Nation "On the wrong side of history", according to him.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Lisa on Ice" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Margical History Tour" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Four Great Women and a Manicure"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXII"
- Episode – "Moe Goes from Rags to Riches" (Flashback)
- Episode – "Yolo"
|D'oh! This article relating to a Simpsons location is a stub. You can help Simpsons Wiki by embiggening it.|