Springfield Beach is a beach that runs along the coastline of Springfield.
The Rich Texan once mentioned that he likes to walk on the beach.
A whale, called Bluella, washed up on the beach. Lisa took care about her and asked the strongest citizens of Springfield to help her, but they failed. Lisa stayed with Bluella all night long and read a book to her. Unfortunately, Bluella eventually passed on to Lisa's dismay.
When the Simpson family stayed at the beach after unlucky looking for new guardians of the kids, they met the young couple named Mav and Portia there. The siblings were enamored of them, so Homer and Marge chose the couple as their children's new guardians.
- Episode – "Insane Clown Poppy"
- Episode – "A Star Is Born-Again"
- Episode – "Marge's Son Poisoning"
- Episode – "Girls Just Want to Have Sums"
- Episode – "Rome-Old and Julie-Eh"
- Episode – "Bonfire of the Manatees"
- Episode – "Little Orphan Millie"
- Episode – "That '90s Show "
- Episode – "The Squirt and the Whale"
- Episode – "Judge Me Tender"
- Episode – "Changing of the Guardian"