The Springfield Bowl is the amphitheater located inside Jebediah Springfield Park.
When Springfield was destroyed by the statue of Lard Lad, Mr. Burns decided to make a variety show at the bowl. It is later revealed that in 1913, Burns did a presentation there as a child, but it went completelly wrong, traumatizing him. He then tried to make a perfect show to compensate for his failure, which didn't went well either.
Behind the Laughter
The Springfield Bowl is a parody of the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, California. The design of the Springfield Bowl is based on the Hollywood Bowl as well.
- Episode – "The Springfield Connection"
- Episode – "Saddlesore Galactica"
- Episode – "A Star Is Born-Again"
- Episode – "Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus"
- Episode – "Whistler's Father"