The Springfield Film Festival was a film festival held by the town of Springfield. Marge suggested the film festival as a way to boost the town's reputation, and was surprised when her idea went over so well.
- Outstanding animated short: Itchy and Scratchy for "Four Funerals and a Wedding"
- Best Swedish film: Lisa Simpson for Untitled Swedish Film (a film with Lisa speaking in fake Swedish, then rotating)
- Grand Prize: Barney Gumble for Pukahontas (a film about his struggles with alcoholism)
- Man Getting Hit by Football by Hans Moleman
- The Eternal Struggle by Bart Simpson, directed by Lisa Simpson
- A Burns for All Seasons by Charles Montgomery Burns, directed by Señor Spielbergo
- Bright Lights, Beef Jerky by Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
- Moe Better Booze by Moe Szyslak
- Pukahontas by Barney Gumble
- The Life of The Moses by Ned Flanders
- Four Funerals and a Wedding by Roger Meyers, Jr.
- What the Pool Boy Saw by the residents of Springfield Retirement Castle, directed by Abraham Simpson 
- Untitled Swedish Film by Lisa Simpson
Grand Prize Voting
|Mayor Quimby||A Burns for All Seasons (bribed)|
|Krusty the Clown||A Burns for All Seasons (bribed)|
The voting produced a 2-2 tie between Pukahontas and A Burns for All Seasons. Homer later changed his vote to Pukahontas, which made it the winner, three votes to two. Ironically, the grand prize turned out to be a truck filled with a lifetime supply of Duff Beer.