This is a talk page, where you can send messages and comments about the page for Bart Simpson.
- 1 Catchphrases
- 2 Jojo
- 3 Bart Simpson Jr.
- 4 Girlfriends
- 5 Nelson and Barts friendship
- 6 Red hair?
- 7 Bart Crying
- 8 Another alias
- 9 Bart's evilness... how?
- 10 I think this should be added to the article.
- 11 Headline text
- 12 Wrong Future Section
- 13 Alert!
- 14 Smug Bart
- 15 Birth Date
- 16 Bart's current girlfriend
- 17 elMilhouso
- 18 Category:Characters_without_hairline
- 19 Trivia Section
- 20 Bart turning 11?
- 21 Protection
- 22 Remove birth year
- 23 Contradicting birth years (1979 & 1985)
- 24 Is Laura Powers his girlfriend?
Isn't catch phrases the same as favorite phrases?
Basicaly. All Barts catchphrases (Eat My Shorts, Aye Carumba, I Didn't do it) were Bart's common phrases, but Aye Carumba and I Didn't Do It were both hated. Bart hints in episode Behind the Laughterthat he never has said "Aye Carumba" in his life (Which was his first word :D), and it would suck to use it in Homer's script. In episode Bart Star Bart starts to wear out "I Didn't do it" and results in anger against the phrase. User:Corpsmancupcake
How was Bart's middle name established? 184.108.40.206 07:03, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
When asked what the J. in Bartholomew J. Simpson stood for, Nancy Cartwrite said it stood for Jojo. Later on in the series, it was used frequently, and it stuck. User:Corpsmancupcake.
Bart Simpson Jr.
This section needs a source if not I will remove it.Dr. Ralph Wiggum 13:20, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
Believe it or not, Bart had a dream that he failed the 4th grade so many times enough to end up in the same class as his son "Bart Jr." This, was just a dream and never actually occured. Later on in the episode, he passes; meaning Bart Jr. was fake. Bart junior appears to be smarted than Bart, with shorter spikes. User:Corpsmancupcake
There is little mention of Barts girlfriends and crushes: Samantha Stanky, Gina Vendetti, Jenda, Darcy, Laura Powers, Girl from the monkey suit, Greta Wolfcastle
Bart did not have a crush on Samantha Stanky nor did he ever think of her as his girlfriend. Samantha was Milhouse's girlfriend. Zen Chocolate 19:01, May 25, 2010 (UTC)
- There is a category for all of Bart's girlfriend, also with a chronological list. You can take a look there.Terry12fins24 (talk) 20:38, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
In the Season 27 episode "Barthood," Bart throws a party and kisses Sherri in a closet. This should be added to the article on Sherri and Terri under the relationships title.Ghostmoji1. (talk) 00:50, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
Nelson and Barts friendship
Bart and Nelson have a friendship that turns on and off. In The Debarted, Bart claims Nelson to be his other best friend, other than Milhouse, being his best friend. And in the past, Bart and Nelson were enemies. In a bongo comic, Bart says Nelson is not a Nemesis, or Arch Enemy, he is a pain in the butt. How is this possible??? 220.127.116.1123:08, 6 August 2009 (UTC) Banak 19:46, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
Its a complex prediction mainly since Nelson is a bully to Bart, but they become warm when Bart went to his birthday party. In The Debarted Bart predicts Nelson is a good friend and they really hang out. But usualy they will have a fight. Once in a while they have ups and downs. Hope I could help you -- User:Corpsmancupcake
Why does Nelson hang out with Bart in his treehouse, but bullies him at the same time! - Smithers Secret Lab 12:55, May 30, 2020 (UTC)
Can somebody point to the source[episode/other source?] when the fact, that Bart's hair are naturally red is revealed? (Season 20, Episode 12, minute 14 following)
In episode No Loan Again, Naturally Homer forces the kids to stay inside including Abraham Simpson, so they could stay in the house (Which Ned Flanders was gonna boot them out from). Without the sunlight, Bart's hair was reverting to its natural red. Hope I could help you. User:Corpsmancupcake
The mention of Bart having red hair is just a throwaway gag, not meant to be canon (much like Sherri & Terri's 'third twin'). Bart has been blond since birth, and his hair has always grown back blond when his hair has been shaven off in various occurances. Magik2005 (talk) 04:47, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- "Bart the General" and "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly". — TheHomer (Talk • Contributions) 00:48, June 25, 2010 (UTC)
He also cried in Dial "N" for Nerder. . 21:07, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
- And in "'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky" and "Old Yeller-Belly".Terry12fins24 (talk) 11:23, May 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Not to mention Radio Bart (Bart sobs in that episode)
- Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore The Founder of the DTS Team, the No Ripoffs team and the No Spam team, this guy! 12:56, September 13, 2014 (UTC) check the gallery
Wollert 17:47, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
Bart's evilness... how?
I don't pay attention to the names of the episodes but I know I have seen all of them.
In one episode it says Bart is evil because of a blood type
Another one says Bart is evil because of the way he was treated his first days of school
The last one says that Bart is evil because of a sip of beer Marge accidently drank while watching the ship "S.S. Float and shoot" on its first mission.
Which one is true?
MrGamerMan1324 08:16, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- The second one looks the most presumed, but the others could be the truth too. It is debatable. By the way, the first one is from THOH episode. so it is probably non-canon information. It is also possible that Marge only believes that Bart's evil behavior is caused by a sip of beer she accidentally drank. However, there are many reasons, for example bad upbringing (I mean strangling). Terry12fins24 (talk) 20:45, May 2, 2013 (UTC)
I think this should be added to the article.
Shoplifting- In the episode "Marge be Not Proud," Bart shoplifts the video game Bonestorm from the local Try-N-Save. He is caught by security guard Don Brodka, but is let off with a warning under the condition that he will never again return to the store. He is caught again by Brodka when the Simpson family goes back to the store to have their family portrait taken.
I think you should add this to the article, under the section "Criminal Record."
I can't type on the article since it's protected. I think under appearance should go,
"Bart is overweight; in Treehouse of Horror V, Willie calls Bart, "The Little Fat boy." he was also classified as "Fat" when Springfield was having it's "Fat or Fit" test.
By the way I forgot the episode in which the Fat or fit test comes to Springfield, so please add that episode too. Thank you.
Bart Star Episode where the Fat or Fit test comes to Springfield. Bart Star/Gallery Check this one, too. DTSFactory The Founder of the DTS Team, the No Ripoffs team and the No Spam team, this guy! 10:43, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
Wrong Future Section
According to wikipedia,Bart Simpson's age 70 is at Season 18 episode 18 which aired on 2007. As Bart Simpson is at age 10, 70-10 = 60 years, 2007 +60 = 2067. This section has to change in this way,
2067 (set on 2007 timeline) —Charlaux 13:28, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Matt Groening has said that the show is supposed to be "timeless", which means that the characters do not age (except as shown in some episodes) and that they do not take place in any specific year. That leads to contraditions that the fans try to straighten out, such as the fact that there have been several presidents shown in episodes even though technically the episodes have all taken place during the year where Bart is 10 and some of those presidents weren't even in office at the time the show premiered.
- All we can do is offer approximations and try to limit those because they are a kind of speculation that can't be resolved. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 16:03, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Bart's most recent future (where he's an artist,Lisa's dating Nelson,etc) isn't listed . [s27ep09]18.104.22.168 20:59, November 13, 2016 (UTC)
THIS PAGE IS UNDER ATTACK, LOCK THE PAGE
DTSFactory///TheLOLStrikesHere 12:53, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
- This was a minor incident, so protecting the page is not necessary right now. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 13:17, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
Bart is my favorite character in the simpsons show. Here is a crazy quiz about them all : Simpsons quiz
More crying : he cried in Radio Bart
Isn't Bart born on the 23rd of February? Because according to the episode Simpsorama, he is. Or maybe it's just like the rest of the Simpson families birth dates. We will never know. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:53, March 1, 2015 (UTC)
- From what I remember, the date is wrong in that episode and we don't know why that slipped in there. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 15:12, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
Bart's current girlfriend
'It is possible that the characters get older, as in "The Simpsons Guy", Stewie asks Bart "How long has [Nelson] been treating you like this?" and Bart painfully replies "Twenty years."' --Trisha2 (talk) 00:21, March 25, 2016 (UTC)
Bart turning 11?
What if Bart turns 11? 126.96.36.199 17:18, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
lately the page has recieved too many recursive edits, with Villains cat., the birth date, and more. To avoid further vandalism thought it was better to block edits for the time being. hope it's ok @RRabbit42 LetsPlayNintendoITA 12:52, February 19, 2020 (UTC)
Remove birth year
Remove the years 1979 and 1985, because his birth year is subjective.
Contradicting birth years (1979 & 1985)
1985 seems to be Bart's correct birth year, as confirmed in the episode "Lisa's Wedding". It's also confirmed that Lisa Simpson was born in 1987, which means Bart couldn't have been born in 1979 since he's only two years older than Lisa. Homer was born in 1956 and we know that he's in his late 30's, which means Bart was born when Homer was in his late 20's, meaning it was somewhere in the mid-80s rather than late 70s.
The Biography section also states that he was born 1985, so his birth year at the top of the page should be changed to 1985 since the page has two contradicting birth years and it's much more likely he was born 1985 than 1979. This is the best option in my opinion but the second best option, if you doubt that he was born 1985, would be to atleast remove the birth years completely to avoid the contradiction.