I don't think Jeremy Freedman appears in "Brush With Greatness" episode. I'm not sure of that but I think his first appearence in the serie is in "Whacking Day".
- Well i have no idea, Wikipedia doesn't say. If i watch it soon i'll check.--Sgtcook 17:05, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
Not a Nameless character
I've noticed twice now someone has added Category:Nameless characters to this page. "Squeaky Voiced Teen" is NOT a nameless character. As it states on the article, he is called Jeremy Freedman. The article is merely titled 'Squeaky Voiced Teen' because it is what he is most referred to (similar to why we have Bart Simpson instead of Bartholomew Simpson). Manga Maniac 23:03, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- A few questions:
- Its said that Skinner referred to him as Jeremy in a deleted scene, but where did "Freedman" come from?
- As for family, where was it ever said that Doris Freedman was his mother? And who in the world are the other relatives. What source information did they come from? --Kid Sonic 21:41, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
- If I were a writer on the show, I would've chosen to instead call him "Opie" because he reminds me of Ron Howard's character on The Andy Griffith Show. Old School Fan (talk) 11:30, January 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Ah, yeah. OK, feel free to change it if you want. 11:25, August 31, 2010 (UTC)