This is a talk page, where you can send messages and comments about the page for Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire.
|This article is part of Project Episodes.|
The "errors" section says that Santa's Little Helper was not mentioned or seen throughout the first season. However he can clearly be seen licking Homer's face when Homer trips on Bart's skateboard, and falls down the stairs in the episode "The Crepes of Wrath"
- Ok,also you can edit it at any time by pressing the edit button, so if you notice things like this then change it.--Sgtcook 16:16, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
Vote of the most Funniest bit in this Episode
I (AH28) was thinking that on every episode talk page on this wiki, members of the wiki may vote what they think is the most funniest part of this episode. When a number of people voted there would be a section on this page saying 'funniest moments of (the name of the episode)'. To vote just say your name then say the 3 most funniest bits of the episode you think it is. If your bit isn't it the candidates section just add it in the section. When 1 person votes they'd have 4 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for 3rd.
This is tried out first on this page, if it's successful then it can go onto other pages.
- Homer says: Dasher, Dancer... Prancer... Nixon... Comet... Cupid... Donna Dixon?
- Marge saying in Barts head that it's wonderful for Bart to have a 'mother' tattoo.
- Homer opens the pay envelope and he finds out he's only earnt 13 dollars.
- 1st: Homer opens pay envelope.
- 2nd: Homer says: Dasher, Dancer... Prancer... Nixon... Comet... Cupid... Donna Dixon?
- 3rd: Marge says stuff in Barts mind when buying a tattoo.
1st: Homer opens pay envelope 4 points
2nd: Homer says: Dasher, Dancer... Prancer... Nixon... Comet... Cupid... Donna Dixon? 2 points
3rd: Marge says stuff in Barts mind when buying a tattoo. 1 point
Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire OH GOODNESS I'm ON FIRE