The Loop (TV)
- This episode was refenced in Singin' In The Lane.
- In the original airing of this episode, Homer's Academy Award said Haing S. Ngor, but, when Ngor was murdered, it was changed to Don Ameche. The second version is the one in syndication and used on The Complete Seventh Season DVD boxset.
- This episode is dedicated to the memory of Doris Grau, a former Simpsons script supervisor and voice actor, mainly the voice of Lunchlady Doris, who passed away.
- The members of The Pin Pals were Apu, Moe, Mr. Burns, Homer and formerly Otto.
- Barney has a girlfriend.
- This episode (along with Lisa's Sax) was made before Doris Grau's death.
- This is the first episode to air in 1996.
- Maggie does not appear in this episode.
- The DMV Regulation Kings has Patty and Selma but there are two unnamed males who presumably work at the DMV. We've never seen them before and never do again.
- The Springfield Police Framers are made up of Clancy Wiggum, Lou, Eddie and the criminal Snake. Snake runs off and they forfeit.
- The four members of "The Home-Wreckers" are Mindy Simmons, Lurleen Lumpkin, Princess Kashmir and Jacques, all known to have caused marital tension between Homer and Marge.
- The Lovejoys' and Flanders' bowling team is called "Holy Rollers", which, as well as meaning "religious bowlers", is also a slang term for evangelical Christians.
- The Stereotypes, consisting of Cletus Spuckler, Captain McCallister, Groundskeeper Willie, and Luigi Risotto. Apu implies that they initially sought him out for the team.
- Patty and Selma both have different shoes on their feet.
- Ralph was seen in Bart's classroom although they are not the same age. It's not uncommon for elementary schoolers to spend a portion of the day outside of their "homeroom."
- When the kids are inciting chaos because of Bart's shirt and they knock over Edna Krabappel's desk, the books on the desk disappear.
- When Principal Skinner is looking out the window and the light reaches his head through the window shade, the light shining on his nose repeatedly appears and disappears.
- Smithers somehow easily runs on the bowling lane to kick down the pins, when in real life, the area beyond there is very slippery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.