Creates a link that is used by the main Season template. The season number that is passed to it will return the next season's premiere episode. Example:
- Inputting 21 for Season 21 will return a link to "The Ned-Liest Catch" with a description of "Season 22".
Input values are:
- S1 = Simpsons Shorts Season 1
- S2 = Simpsons Shorts Season 2
- S3 = Simpsons Shorts Season 3
- 1 through 29 = The Simpsons seasons 1 through 29
If the show is renewed for additional seasons, they may be added. When the show ends, a new link should be created to whatever page is used to designate the series finale. (Suggested page would be for The Simpsons itself.)
The second input parameter is the type of page to link to. See Template:Switch E1 for acceptable values.
Returns: Shorts: Season 3 ►
Returns: Season 9 ►
Returns: Season 24 ►
Note: At the time this template was created, Season 24 had just been renewed and the premiere episode for that season was not known, so the link was to the Season 24 page.