The Loop (TV)
- Homer: Stick close by, kids, and I'll explain everything you need to know about the briny deep.
- Lisa: [with reverence] I want to see a giant squid attack a sperm whale and battle to the death.
- Bart: I want to swim free with the fishes, I brought my lucky red swim trunks.
- Homer: All right, can the chatter and listen up. Here, we have the hideous Moray eel. And over here, we have the tasty but repulsive sea bass.
- Lisa: [points offscreen] Yuck. What the hell is that?
- Homer: BART!
- Bart: Come on in. The water's fine.
- (End of Act One.)
- Homer: [pointing at Bart] BOY, YOU COME OUT OF THE TANK RIGHT NOW!
- Lisa: Do some tricks, Bart!
- Lisa: Oh!
- Homer: [grumbles] Stop that. It only encourages him.
- Lisa: Ah!
- Lisa: Dad, you gotta see this.
- Homer: AHH!
- (End of Act Two.)
- Lisa: Bart should be coming up for any minutes now. Look! I see something!
- Homer: [sadly] Lucky red swimming trunks
- Lisa: [sadly] Well, the trunks were lucky even if Bart wasn't.
- Bart: I'll take those. Thank you very much.
- Homer: [trying to contain his anger] Bart... Come over here...
- Bart: I'd like to accomodate you, Homer, but I'm afraid it's safer in here.
- (End of Act Three.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.