|| The Bonfire of the Manatees
- Homer: Oh, the Broncos won! Why didn't I bet on them like Professor Pigskin told me to?!
- Lisa: Who's Professor Pigskin?
- Homer: He's a pig, who can predict football winners -- in advance!
- Lisa: How is that possible?
- Homer: Because he's got something no gambler's ever had. A system!
- Bart: I want to see Santa. He can explain why he gave me a PlayStation box with nothing in it but a coloring book!
- Homer: It got your hopes up, didn't it?
- [Marge is talking to Dr. Caleb Thorn]
- Homer: [through the phone] Hello, Marge? Does the pizza guy take a check? If so, where do we keep the checks? And lastly, how do you write a check?
- Marge: Ohhhhhh! [hangs up]
- Marge: I'm gonna take you home and fix you up. 'Cause you're the real endangered species, a devoted husband. [purrs and kisses Homer]
- Homer: Marge, I'm always amazed you chose me.
- Marge: And I always will!
- Homer: WOOHOO!!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.