The Loop (TV)
- Joe La Boot: Bart?! Are you Bart Simpson?
- Bart nods his head.
- Joe La Boot: The kid who dropped that easy fly-ball?! You stink like a dutchman's throw up! Talking to you was the biggest error of my life!
- A crowd forms and boos at Bart.
- Joe La Boot: Boo. Boo indeed!
- Helen Lovejoy: We're here about the mattress.
- Homer: What's wrong with it?
- Reverend Lovejoy: We tried raising "cain" but we weren't "abel."
- Marge: Oh, yeah. That's quite something.
- Lisa: Mom, put your glasses on.
- Marge: But they make me look funny.
- Marge puts her glasses on and sees Bart climbing a tower.
- Marge: (gasps) My Baby!
- Bart is then seen writing "I HATE BART SIMPSON" on the tower. A crowd forms around him.
- Bart: Uh-uh. See, I hate me too!
- Chief Wiggum: Jump! Who said that?
- Bart: I hate Bart Simpson!
- Bart falls from the tower.
- Joe La Boot: I got him! I got him!
- Bart falls into a nearby bush. Grampa comes along on a electronic wheelchair.
- Grampa: You stink, La Boot!
- Joe La Boot: Damn it!
- Homer: Look, we're just gonna take our mattress, do a quick sweep of the medicine chest and we're outta here.
- Homer does a sneaking effect sound of a high-hat cymbal.
- Marge: Homer!
- Homer: (Stops hi-hat effect) Sorry.
- Homer: Boy, our son could be a real jerk. Hey you want to have ghost sex?
- Marge: I keep telling you ghost sex is nothing! That's worst than nothing!
- Homer: Why were you moaning last time?
- Marge: Because I am a ghost! (moans)
- Homer: (screams) A ghost!
- Marge and Homer drive home from the Lovejoys' with half a mattress on top of their car
- Marge: I wish he hadn't cut it that way, it looks like a grilled cheese sandwich!
- Homer: Or, a chicken club, or a Reuben, (shivers) or a Monte Cristo ... pull over behind that billboard!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.