|| The Burger Kings of Comedy!
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Homer: At last, I'm the captain of my own destiny!
- Lisa: Dad, did you check on the location of your franchise?
- Homer: Sure I did, sweetheart. Daddy found a prime corner.
- Lisa: Take a look at the other three corners.
- Homer: D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! You crooked clown! I was promised to be the only Krustyburger for one point three miles!
- Krusty: You are! You are! Those are related businesses. A Krustyburger Express, a Krustaco Hut and a P.J. Mackrustydoodles.
- Jimbo: Thank you for your order, sir.
- Customer: Hey, this isn't a Krusty-sack. It's an air sickness bag.
- Jimbo: We get 'em cheap. And besides...you might need it.
- (customers throw up into bags)
- (Later, at Krustylu Studios...)
- Krusty: You guys, again? With the numbers and all that gescheft, you make me farblondget!
- Businessman #1: Mr. Krusty...you can sit there and make up words or listen to these projections.
- Businessman #2: There's a problem with store #987976.
- Krusty: So, one joint is falling behind.
- Businessman #1: It's more than that. The performance of #987976 is creating a negative same-store recidivism for the entire area.
- Businessman #2: We forward look a freefall profit terminizing with shifts to the minus column in geometrical progression.
- Krusty: What's so bad about what the guy who runs store #99-whatsis did? In English?
- Businessman #1: He hocked a loogie in the punchbowl, Krusty!
- Businessman #2: And somebody's gonna have to ladle it out!
- Krusty: (rubber band breaks) Ow! All right! All right! It's time for Operation Loogie Ladle!
Template:Simpsons Comics Stories 201-250/Quotes