The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The box set comes in the standard rectangular box with artwork of Homer Simpson.
- He Loves to Fly and He D'ohs
- The Homer of Seville
- Midnight Towboy
- I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- Treehouse of Horror XVIII
- Little Orphan Millie
- Husbands and Knives
- Funeral for a Fiend
- Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind
- E. Pluribus Wiggum
- Introduction by Matt Groening
- Audio commentaries on all 20 episodes
- Special Language Feature
- "Thank You" featurette
- On July 20, 2019, it was announced by current showrunner Al Jean during the San Diego Comic-Con 2019 panel that the nineteenth season DVD would be released on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 in the United States and Canada by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, eleven years after it had completed broadcast on television. The Season 19 DVD includes 20 episodes and features “collectible Homer Simpson packaging,” Jean said. There are also custom menus on every disc, along with commentary on every episode, he added. It's the first DVD release of The Simpsons since The Walt Disney Company's acquisition of 21st Century Fox, the parent company of 20th Century Fox in March 2019.
- This DVD set finally gives The Simpsons fans a complete collection of the first 20 seasons. For a long time it looked like DVD collectors would be out of luck, as “The Simpsons” had been on a regular DVD release schedule up until Season 17 in December 2014. And then production halted on any future seasons for a couple years.
- First Simpsons home video release to be distributed by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment since the home media releases of Dark Phoenix (using Disney branded Multi-Screen Edition style artwork cover for most of Marvel, Star Wars and Disney Blu-Ray release from 2018) was released.
- Homer Simpson is the only Simpsons character to appear on two Simpsons season DVDs on the front cover by his face. The first one was the Season 6 DVD.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.