Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment will handle the distribution right to this box set under its 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment label.
The box set comes in the standard rectangular box with artwork of Homer Simpson.
- He Loves to Fly and He D'ohs
- The Homer of Seville
- Midnight Towboy
- I Don't Wanna Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- Treehouse of Horror XVIII
- Little Orphan Millie
- Husbands and Knives
- Funeral for a Fiend
- Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind
- E. Pluribus Wiggum
- Introduction by Matt Groening
- Audio commentaries on all 20 episodes
- Special Language Feature
- "Thank You" featurette
- Current showrunner Al Jean revealed on July 20, 2019 that 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment will finally release the 19th season of “The Simpsons” on DVD this December 3, two years after it last put Season 18 on sale. The Season 19 DVD includes 20 episodes and features “collectible Homer Simpson packaging,” Jean said. There are also custom menus on every disc, along with commentary on every episode, he added. The DVD announcement was made during “The Simpsons” panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego.
- That will finally give fans a complete set of the first 20 seasons. For a long time it looked like DVD collectors would be out of luck, as “The Simpsons” had been on a regular DVD release schedule up until Season 17 in December 2014. And then production halted on any future seasons.
- First Simpsons home video release to be distributed by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment since the home media releases of Dark Phoenix (using Disney branded Multi-Screen Edition style artwork cover for most of Marvel, Star Wars and Disney Blu-Ray release from 2018) was released.