The Complete Third Season is the home video release of Season 3 of The Simpsons. It was released on DVD on August 26, 2003 in Region 1, on October 6, 2003 in Region 2, and on October 22, 2003 in Region 3. This was the first box set to have a "Play All" feature, which allows the viewer to watch all episodes on one disc sequentially without having to browse through menus to play one episode at a time.
- "Stark Raving Dad"
- "Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington"
- "When Flanders Failed"
- "Bart the Murderer"
- "Homer Defined"
- "Like Father, Like Clown"
- "Treehouse of Horror II"
- "Lisa's Pony"
- "Flaming Moe's"
- "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk"
- "Saturdays of Thunder"
- "I Married Marge"
- "Homer Alone"
- "Lisa the Greek"
- "Homer at the Bat"
- "Radio Bart"
- "Bart the Lover"
- "Separate Vocations"
- "Black Widower"
- "Dog of Death"
- "The Otto Show"
- "Colonel Homer"
- "Bart's Friend Falls in Love"
- "Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?"
- Six Butterfinger commercial spots from 1992:
- Interactive scene specific sketches that can be seen while playing any of the following episodes:
- Pop-up trivia option in "Colonel Homer"
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade clip from 1991 featuring a balloon of Bart on a skateboard
- Promo clip for "Colonel Homer" with some footage not seen in the episode
- Simpsons Jukebox feature
- Four foreign language clips from "Treehouse of Horror II":
- Québécois French
- Storyboards edited by Matt Groening that can either be synced with the episode's audio or viewed as a gallery for the following episodes:
- The following episodes contain a fifth audio track with an alternate single person commentary. It can be accessed by either entering "10" on the remote on the "Special Features" menu of each episode or by switching to audio track five with the DVD player's remote while playing the episode:
- Audio outtakes that can be accessed from the main menu of disc three by entering "84763" (the price that appears on the cash register during the Season 2-mid Season 20 opening sequence of The Simpsons) and waiting for the menu to reload after each number. If that doesn't work, try hitting the "enter" button after each number (i.e. 8 "enter" 4 "enter" 7 "enter" 6 "enter" 3 "enter"):
- "Homer's Spanish Flea" featuring Dan Castellaneta
- "Ya Hoo!" featuring Hank Azaria and Dan Castellaneta
- "Hands Across America" featuring Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright and Yeardley Smith singing
- "Homer's Foibles" featuring Dan Castellaneta and Beverly D'Angelo ad libbing together
- "O.J. Smith as Bart" featuring Ozzie Smith's son doing the voice of Bart
- "Baby Bart" featuring Nancy Cartwright
- "There's A Party in Ken's Mouth" featuring Ken Griffey, Jr. attempting to speak the line "There's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited"
- "I Want Peanuts" featuring Dan Castellaneta
- "Milhouse is Down" featuring Pamela Hayden
- "Clemens's Chicken Sound" featuring Roger Clemens attempting to do a chicken voice
- "You Should Be Proud, Darryl" featuring Darryl Strawberry and Harry Shearer
- "Darryl's Got It" featuring Darryl Strawberry attempting to speak the line "I've got it"
- Thirteen random drawings by the animators can be seen by entering 7, 4, 2 and pressing enter after each number on the remote in the "Special Features" menu of disc four.