The Loop (TV)
- (Robot Chicken Coach Gag)
- Homer: (wakes up and finds out he's an action figure) What the... Ahh!
- Homer: (sniffs) Oh cheap palisades smell. Oh no I'm an action figure and I hate action.
- Ned Flanders: Howdly ho workataded Neighabrino, Beautiful day ain't it?
- Why it's missed on cards.
- Homer: Shut up Flander (punches Ned) Ned: Ahhhh (Ned blows up)
- Homer: This fatality ain't all bad.
- Homer: Elecistic power Activate ( turns into a giant doughnut and runs over Anges, Martin and Mr. Burns)
- Homer: Beep Beep Beep
- Barney: (burps 6 times)
- Moe: Hey Homer give me a yank. (Homer pulls his string) I'm lonely, Tepacule
- Marge:(in Car) Homer, this isn't the way to the mall
- Homer: The mall? I though you said Bad Ass City
- Otto: Go get dressed.
- (Homer and Otto races round Springfield and over Springfield Gorge)
- Ralph: I'm a fatality.
- (The Simpsons arrived at the couch and got strapped into the chair with Robot Chicken turning on the TV)
- Homer: Hey put that Chicken What back on!
- Ralph: Who can make the sunrise? Why won't anyone tell me!?! (starts crying and exits stage)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.