The Loop (TV)
- Louie: You want us to bring you anything back from the festival, Tone?
- Fit-Fat Tony: No, it's all carbs. I don't want people to think I'm fat.
- Johnny Tightlips: But your name is Fat Tony.
- Fat Tony: It blends.
- Lenora Carter: What are you doing here?
- Chief Wiggum: I admit it, I couldn't stay away. I was following you. And, I was driving around to put Ralphie to sleep. That kid cannot go down.
- Ralph Wiggum: I'm a lotto ball! You lose again, Daddy!
- Chief Wiggum: Marge, have you ever felt like life has passed you by, there's no point?
- Marge: Oh, you're just having a rough patch. It happens to all men in their 50s.
- Chief Wiggum: I'm 38, Marge.
- Fat Tony (to Homer and Chief Wiggum): The three of us, we are not that different.
- Homer (to Fat Tony): Whoa! Hey, whoa! What's this guy talking about?
- Fat Tony: We are cicciabomba, who like to sit in the sun and enjoy a nice prosciutto.
- Homer: Cicciabomba, prosciutto. You guys make garbage sound good.
- Fat Tony: We call garbage spazzatura.
- Homer: Mmmm...garbage.
- Chief Wiggum: Heheh, garbage.
- (laughs) (toasts)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.