The Loop (TV)
- (When Marge suggests that Homer get rid of the candy ball, Homer looks at it. He imagines that it comes to life)
- Candy Ball: I think you should get rid of her. Then, we can be together - FOREVER!!
- Homer: Ugh, Maybe you're right, Marge. Or maybe you're right, Candy Ball. No! Marge ... or maybe ... no!
- Homer: (to Bart) CHOKE ON YOUR CANDOR!! (strangles Bart)
- Lisa: You can strangle Bart, but you can't strangle your humiliation.
- Homer: It's a deal!
- Homer: (looking at a children's book) "The Bear Went Over The Mountain"?!
- (looks at another)
- Homer: "The Berenstain Bears"!! Ah! Ah!
- (sighs in relief as he looks at another)
- Homer: "Goldilocks."
- (sees the rest of the title)
- Homer: AND THE THREE BEARS!!!
- (He flees in a panic)
- (After Homer throws a pine cone into the clearing, hunters emerge and pelt it with shotgun blasts. The bear whines)
- Homer: Wait, stop. I know bullets can be scary, but I have an idea. First, we pull off all your fur.
- (He pulls out a chunk of the bear's fur. It roars in his face)
- Homer: All right, all right, I'm still thinking! (gasps, gets an idea) They're looking for a male bear, right...?
- (pulls out a large knife, the bear smacks it out of his hand)
- Homer: Oh, it's so easy to condemn, so hard to create!
- (Grant is telling his fellow hunters how to deal with the bear)
- Grant: ... Unless we take him down! (cocks shotgun)
- Cletus: Yeah, all the way down. (cocks shotgun)
- Grant: What you said didn't really add much. (cocks shotgun)
- Cletus: I know. I just wanted to belong. (cocks shotgun)
- Grant: Well, we all feel that way sometimes. (cocks shotgun)
- (The bushes rustle, all the men, including Grant and Cletus, cock their shotguns)
- (Homer sees fictional bears coming towards him like Paddington Bear, Winnie the Pooh, Gummi Bears and a Care Bear.)
- Homer: Are you a Care Bear?
- Care Bear: (Holding a crowbar) I'm an Intensive Care Bear.
- Homer Simpson: Why would a bear hold a crowbar?
- Care Bear: Eh, I didn't want to get my hands dirty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.