The Loop (TV)
- Marge: And here's a marble for Lisa for cleaning her room, and a marble for Bart for not trashing Lisa's room. The jars are full, so you've earned your Saturday Surprise Dad Day!
- Lisa and Bart: Yay!
- Homer: This Saturday, from the dad who brought you cemetery paintball and go-karts on real roads, comes the greatest activity yet...
- Marge: [after taking the kids to the Cross Games] I'm sorry gang. I blew it.
- Bart: [groans] I hate when grown ups call kids "Gang"!
- Lisa: Don't worry about it mom. Dad will take us on a great outing next weekend.
- [Marge groans and the car engine breaks]
- Marge: Why do old squirrels always crawl into my engine to die? [Groans] I guess we'll be making an unscheduled pit stop, gang.
- Bart: We're not a gang! Gangs are cool!
- Gordon Ramsay: Stop your bloody whinging, Marge.
- Marge: Aah! Gordon Ramsay!
- Gordon Ramsay: You ---- it up, big blue, didn't you? Why did you invite Homer? He stole your bloody thunder. You're not as ---- fun as him, and you never will be.
- Marge: (crying)
- Gordon Ramsay: Darling, Darling, crying's not fun. Homer's Fun. Now, get out of my dream.
- Marge: It's my dream.
- Gordon Ramsay: Not anymore it's not. Ramsay, awake!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.