The Gay Song is a song mainly sung by Homer in the "There's No Business Like Moe Business" segment of "Treehouse of Horror XX". The music was written by Alf Clausen and voice actor Dan Castellaneta provided the lyrics.
- While turning gay the other day,
- A thought occurred to me.
- I'd like to try most every guy
- From here to "Timbuk-tee".
- Oh, there's so many men around the world
- Of every shape and size.
- I want to nibble on Jamaican jerks
- And teriyaki thighs.
- I want to French-kiss a Frenchman
- And spoon an English duke.
- 'Cause frankly, dear
- To not be queer
- Just makes me want to puke.
- So find yourself a man
- Who'll want you in the sack.
- I recommend our dear old friend...
- Bartender Moe Szyslak!
- Letters don't lie!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.