The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Jenny: Are you saying our entire relationship is based on lies?
- Bart: Not our entire relationship. Just the stuff I said
- Marge: Oh, Bart. I don't care that this is just an act. You've finally become the boy every mother dreams of: a girl!
- Bart: (crying) I can't believe Jenny dumped me.
- Homer: Aw, son. Girls come and go, but you'll always have your family.
- Bart: Ahhhh! (resumes sobbing loudly)
- Homer: (starts crying) I know! I know! (sobs loudly)
- Ned Flanders: Reverend, would you like to try some of my devil's food cake?
- Reverend Lovejoy: Is that really devil's food?
- Ned Flanders: No, it's angel's food with chocolate on top.
- Reverend Lovejoy: Mmm-hmmm, I thought so.
- Homer: Sounds like someone's got a case of the Mondays!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.