|The Homer of Seville||
- Dr. Hibbert: Homer, you have a mild back sprain, and you also ingested a dangerous quantity of grave dirt.
- Homer: Well, you're always telling me I should eat more dirt.
- Dr. Hibbert: Not dirt, vegetables!
- Homer: Which grow in what?
- (Plácido Domingo towel snaps Homer in the locker room after a performance.)
- Plácido Domingo: Nice set, Homer. That was a hot one.
- Homer: Wow, praise from Plácido Domingo.
- Plácido Domingo: Just call me P-Dingo.
- Homer: Ehh, I'll think about it.
- Mr. Burns: My boy, you are a star.
- Homer: Woo-hoo!
- Mr. Burns: An opera star.
- Homer: (disappointed) Oh.
- (Homer warms up his voice before a performance.)
- Homer: (singing) D'oh, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh, d'oh. Woo, woo, woo, woo, woo, woo-hoo. Stu, stu, stu, stu-pid Flanders.
- (Ned Flanders peeks in the dressing room.)
- Ned Flanders: Why the crescendo, my dear, old friend-o?
- Homer: (singing) Get lost, you waste of a mustache.
- Ned Flanders: Okily-dokily.
- (In the dressing room after Homer's first performance.)
- Bart: Dad, you were great!
- Lisa: And you contributed to our culture!
- Homer: (worried) Well, I didn't mean to.
- Lisa: No, no. It's a good thing.
- Homer: (relieved) Oh, good. This makes up for me showing up drunk to the father-daughter dance.
- Lisa: The dance isn't till next week.
- Homer: Sorry, Lisa. Can't change the future.
- (Mr. Burns and Smithers visit the morgue.)
- Mr. Burns: Ah, nothing lifts my spirits like shopping. Let's see, (points) I'll take his liver, a case of Adam's apples, (points) that motorcycle man's mustache.
- Smithers: Oh, the money you've contributed to anti-helmet laws has really paid off, sir.
- Mr. Burns: Well, young people are my future.
- (Homer and Marge enjoy the buffet at a wake.)
- Marge: Oh, Homer, you gotta try this roast beef au jus.
- (Homer takes a bite.)
- Homer: Mmm! Au jus! Not quite gravy, not quite blood.
- Homer: (to Julia) So, did you see the show tonight? Remember the part where I forgot the words and I just sang "Uh-oh Spaghetti-os"? I'm hoping they send me a case.
- Homer: That church service was so boring! I did a whole book of find-a-words.
- Lisa: Dad, all you circled were the I's and A's.
- Homer: Those are words.
- Marge: Homer, we're trapped! Your fans will rip us to pieces!
- Homer: Not me. They love me.