The Loop (TV)
|| The Man Who Grew Too Much
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Simpsons Family: AH! Sideshow Bob!
- Sideshow Bob: Doctor Sideshow Bob.
- Homer: Real doctor or Ph.D?
- Sideshow Bob: (scornfully with arms crossed) Ph.D...
- Ned Flanders: I told you, the only dancing I like is square.
- Edna Krabappel: Hey, I let you pay for those boys' skipping lessons.
- Ned Flanders: Okay.
- (Ned and Edna dance)
- Edna Krabappel: Ooh! Ned! Ha!
- (Ned then wakes up after daydreaming)
- Ned Flanders: (Looks at the picture of Edna) Sure do miss that laugh.
- Nelson: Ha, ha! I miss her, too.
- (Bob takes a Spear from a Homo Erectus statue. Bart appears with his slingshot)
- Bart: Jigs up Bob! Return the spear to the Homo Erectus! (Starts laughing) Homo Erectus! Where has that word been all my life?
- Sideshow Bob: Now, Bart, I promised I wouldn't hurt you.
- Bart: (to Lisa) You did that for me?
- Lisa: More for mom, but yes.
- Sideshow Bob: I have DNA in me from Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, better known as Zombie Ant Fungus!! (Bart and Lisa stare at each other)
- Bart: And we're scared of that because...
- Sideshow Bob: What I am saying is I could be tipped into a murderous rage by the slightest provocation!
- Woman: Can you take a picture of me with my family? (gives Bob a cellphone)
- Sideshow Bob: Mm-Hmm (takes a picture)
- Woman: Oh, can you take another for safety? (takes another picture) Oh, I think my eyes were shut in that one! (Bob grumbles and takes another picture) Now can you take one with my husband's camera?
- Sideshow Bob: (screaming) They're all ugly because you're in them!!! (Bart, Lisa and the family runs to escape from Bob's rage)
- Marge: (To the teen-abstinance group) If you defeat this madman, I'll release you from your pledge and teach you other fun ways not to get pregnant.
- Shauna: I think I might be pregnant already.
- Marge: Well, that's one of them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.